No matter where you turn, there is always something to discover on Martha’s Vineyard. From memorable activities to recognizable landmarks, the possibilities are endless. Be close to it all while having a tranquil place to call home by booking your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Our Edgartown hotel is close to everything you could want on a Martha’s Vineyard escape, including charming local shops.
A Guide to Martha’s Vineyard Shopping
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for you or someone else, an incredible piece of art, or something to wear for an impromptu date, the shops throughout Martha’s Vineyard have it covered. Other than Lululemon, Vineyard Vines, and Lilly Pulitzer, there are very few chain stores in Edgartown, so creative retail rules the day. Have fun wandering in and out of the boutiques and shops that line Edgartown that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Pop into Edgartown Books to find your next vacation read or two. This bookstore has two stories, which means there are plenty of stacks to get lost in.
- The Great Put On has been an Edgartown staple for more than five decades. Browse their racks filled with clothes for men and women, shoes, and accessories.
- Look for the perfect piece of art to remember your trip by at Eisenhauer Gallery. This local gallery, conveniently located on our property, features beautiful work from talented artists.
- Another stop on our hotel grounds is Mikel Hunter Boutique. Take your time browning the fine art, one-of-a-kind accessories, and unique apparel that fill the store.
- If you find yourself in need of any last-minute outdoor apparel, Backwater Trading Company has you covered. You’ll find everything from clothing to backpacks.
- Find your new favorite jewelry at Vintage Jewelry. Founded in 1984, this shop offers a wide range of jewelry, from one-of-a-kind pieces to vintage baubles.
Discover Fantastic Amenities at Vineyard Square
Not only is Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites close to some of the best Martha’s Vineyard shops, but we’re also proud to have some of them located right at our hotel. After shopping, grab a bite to eat at Chesca’s Restaurant.
When you’re ready to call it a night, enjoy unwinding in the comfort of your cozy accommodation. Our Edgartown hotel features guest rooms and suites in a variety of sizes. No matter which lodging option you reserve, you’ll have a luxurious space to call your own. To learn more about our Martha’s Vineyard hotel or special offers, call 508-627-4711.