How to Plan the Perfect Martha’s Vineyard Honeymoon at a Top Boutique HotelBY TNS WEB DEVELOPERS | 21 December 2021
After months of planning your dream wedding, you deserve a break. A honeymoon to Martha’s Vineyard is the perfect romantic escape to start you happily ever after. This island off the coast of Massachusetts has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing getaway with your new lifelong partner, from sandy beaches to unique attractions. Located in the heart of downtown Edgartown, Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites is close to everything you need to enjoy your couple’s getaway. Before arriving at our hotel, one of the best Martha’s Vineyard boutique hotels, take the time to plan out your trip to avoid potential headaches.
1. Reserve Your Accommodations
At Vineyard Square, we strive to provide guests with luxury accommodations at affordable rates. We have everything from standard rooms to luxury suites, which means you can find one that fits your needs and wishes. If you are planning an extended honeymoon, we recommend staying in one of our luxury suites in the Edgartown Residence Club wing.
Our knowledgeable staff can help you determine which room type will provide the best stay possible.
2. Research Area Activities
However long your stay is, there are plenty of things to do and see that’ll create memories for a lifetime. By researching possible adventures before your arrival, you can ensure you don’t miss anything.
- Take in the views from above with a biplane tour over Martha’s Vineyard. Classic Aviators, Ltd., based in Edgartown, offers a range of tour options that’ll show you a perspective of Martha’s Vineyard, often only seen by birds.
- Enjoy a night out at a local bar like the bar at the Atlantic or Alchemy’s upstairs porch.
- Spend time exploring the towns that make up Martha’s Vineyard. There are six unique towns, including Edgartown, to wander.
- Have fun going on a self-guided tour of the lighthouses found all over Martha’s Vineyard.
- Have a romantic date night at a local restaurant like Chesca’s Restaurant or Raw 19 Oyster Bar.
3. Enjoy Each Other’s Company
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what adventures you embark on. Your honeymoon is all about spending time together as you celebrate this new chapter in your lives together. Sometimes the best moments are spent curled up in your room talking and just being together.
Book Your Romantic Honeymoon at Vineyard Square
To start planning your Martha’s Vineyard honeymoon, reserve your room at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites, one of the best boutique hotels in the area. Have fun exploring all there is to do and see in Edgartown and the surrounding areas. Our concierge staff is here to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible, so let us know if we can do anything for you. To learn more about our hotel and its amenities, call 508-627-4711. Don’t forget to ask about current offers to learn how to save on your stay.