Embark on a Self-Guided Martha’s Vineyard Lighthouse TourBY VINEYARD SQUARE HOTEL | 15 January 2021
Soak in stunning coastal views during your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites when you embark on a self-guided Martha’s Vineyard lighthouse tour. Immerse yourself in our island’s history, capture several fantastic photos, and visit whichever lighthouses most pique your interest—and at your pace! Cultivate cherished memories with your significant other exploring the magnificent lighthouses near our Martha’s Vineyard hotel.
Visit the Best Martha’s Vineyard Lighthouses
The best part of engaging in a self-guided tour is that you’re free to take as much time as you’d like, and you can start whenever you’d like. Spend a few hours or an entire day visiting historical lighthouses near our Edgartown hotel. You’re sure to learn a few fascinating facts and snap your fair share of photos.
- Cape Poge Lighthouse is akin to a hidden gem as you can only access this Martha’s Vineyard lighthouse via beach vehicle or boat, like the Chappy Ferry.
- Climb to the top of Edgartown Lighthouse and bask in the beautiful view of the harbor.
- Read up on the Gay Head Lighthouse’s intriguing history, and take plenty of pictures of this magnificent lighthouse perched upon striking, colorful cliffs.
- Located in Oak Bluffs, The East Chop Lighthouse still acts as an active navigation aid and is generally open during the summer season during sunset and Sunday evenings.
- The West Chop Lighthouse sits on the peninsula opposite The East Chop Lighthouse. While not available to the public, you can still get a great view of The West Chop Lighthouse via road or ferry.
Indulge in The Best Martha’s Vineyard Activities
You’ll never run out of things to do in Martha’s Vineyard during your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites, regardless of the season. Winter on the East Coast means visits to local art galleries, like the Vineyard Square’s Eisenhauer Gallery, and cozy evenings indoors with your significant other while snow drifts slowly to the ground outside your window. Spend the shoulder and summer season immersing yourself in nature, like hiking the island and embarking on romantic walks on the beach. Delight in fine dining, such as at our on-site Edgartown restaurant, Chesca’s Restaurant. Regardless of where your interests lie, you’re sure to have an unforgettable time getting comfortable in our spacious accommodations and exploring Martha’s Vineyard with your significant other. For additional information about making a reservation, please give us a call at 508-627-4711 or create your booking online.