Whether you’re on a couple’s getaway or an outing with friends, you’re sure to love the diverse assortment of boutiques and stores featured by the Martha’s Vineyard shopping scene. Shop ‘til you drop during your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites and discover all manner of unique treasures. From books and jewelry to designer fashion and decadent treats, you’re sure to find the perfect purchases for you near our Edgartown hotel. As with most Martha’s Vineyard shops and businesses, not all establishments are open year-round, so you’ll definitely want to double-check what remains open during the shoulder and off-seasons.
7 Fantastic Martha’s Vineyard Shopping Spots
If you’re looking for things to do on Martha’s Vineyard, consider treating yourself to our assortment of spectacular shops. Discover gifts for those special folk in your life, or pick out a few pieces for your chic wardrobe. Regardless of where your interests lie, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for during your Martha’s vineyard shopping spree.
- Backwater Trading Co. will take care of all your outdoor clothing needs. They sell only the best quality fabric guaranteed to keep you warm, comfortable, and stylish.
- CB Stark Jewelers creates stunning, hand-crafted jewelry with unique, elegant designs.
- Sate your bookish desires at Edgartown Books. Help support local publishers and check out local authors.
- Treat yourself to a delightful sundress for your next date night at Katydid.
- Connoisseurs of exceptional art and apparel will love the collection at Mikel Hunter.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with a treat or three from Murdick’s Fudge.
- Nell is your all-around place for health and beauty, beachwear, and your Martha’s Vineyard-themed gift.
Treat Yourself at Our Martha’s Vineyard Hotel
Spice up your New England getaway and spend a laid-back day enjoying the diverse Martha’s Vineyard shopping scene. While you’re meandering through various shops, be sure to stop by the Eisenhower Gallery, located near our lobby. In addition to a rotating exhibition, they also feature artwork for you to purchase. After a fulfilling few hours at various Edgartown shops, tuck into a delicious meal from our on-site restaurant, Chesca’s Restaurant. Or, indulge in a wellness treatment from our on-site spa, Sea Spa Salon. For more information on our luxurious accommodations, amenities, and area attractions, please give us a call at 508-627-4711.