From the moment you say “yes,” there is no shortage of festivities to celebrate your upcoming marriage. One of the most fun events is often the bachelorette party, and Martha’s Vineyard is the perfect destination for your celebration. This New England island has everything you need for a memorable trip with your closest girlfriends, and Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites is close to all of the best activities and attractions.
The Top 5 Things to Do on Your Getaway
No matter how long your bachelorette party stay is, there are plenty of adventures to keep your group busy. You’ll find everything from thrilling adventures to more laid-back pursuits near our Edgartown hotel.
- Indulge in a bit of pampering at Sea Spa Salon, which is found on the same property as the hotel. This spa specializes in customized bachelorette packages, which include everything from massages to nail services.
- Get dressed up and go bar hopping at the best local spots. We recommend visiting The Port Hunter, The Wharf, and the upstairs porch at Alchemy. For a more chill night out, hang out at local breweries like Bad Martha.
- Spend some time wandering the charming boutiques and shops throughout Martha’s Vineyard. Be sure to stop by Murdick’s Fudge for a sweet treat or Nell Martha’s Vineyard for a commemorative gift.
- Start one morning with a relaxing yoga session. Bring your own mats and soak in the sunshine while practicing on a beach. There are also several yoga studios, including Yoga on the Vine and Vineyard Vinyasa, throughout Martha’s Vineyard if you’re looking for an indoor session.
- For a breathtaking end to the day, reserve your spot on a sunset cruise. Mad Max Charters has a catamaran sail that has you chasing the sunset into the Nantucket Sound.
For recommendations on things to do in Martha’s Vineyard or help making dinner reservations, stop by our front desk to talk with the concierge staff.
Reserve Your Girls’ Trip to Edgartown
If you’re looking for a coastal spot to host your bachelorette party, look no further than Martha’s Vineyard and Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Our Edgartown hotel, which overlooks the harbor, is the perfect home base for your celebration.
Our boutique hotel is comprised of modern rooms and luxury suites, ideal for unwinding after a fun-filled day. You’ll find a variety of on-site amenities, including board games, continental breakfast, a fitness center, and bike rentals, all designed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. To learn more about reserving your rooms or special offers, call 508-627-4711.