Treat Yourself at the Best Ice Cream Spots in Martha’s VineyardBY TNS WEB DEVELOPERS | 21 March 2022
Vacations are all about treating yourself, and there’s no shortage of ways to do so when you stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Spend a day soaking in the sunshine at a local beach, dine on fresh seafood, or do a little bit of retail therapy. Found in the heart of charming downtown Edgartown, our hotel is near everything you could ever want on vacation and more. If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, visit the delicious ice cream spots found throughout Martha’s Vineyard.
Where to Get the Creamiest and Most Delicious Ice Cream
There’s nothing better than cooling down after a bit of exploring with a sweet treat like ice cream. Most of the ice cream shops in Martha’s Vineyard are open seasonally, so be sure to check their hours heading over.
Some of the best shops are within walking distance of the hotel.
- The Scoop Shack is known for its small-batch creations made using the highest quality ingredients possible. Create your perfect flavor combination before digging in on your walk back to the hotel.
- To try a Martha’s Vineyard staple, visit Mad Martha’s, open since 1971. Their flavors range from classics like strawberry to unique options like apple fritter and mud pie. They also offer low-fat yogurts if you’re looking for something besides ice cream.
- Just blocks away from our Edgartown hotel is Vineyard Scoops. Sample the flavors found at this neighborhood ice cream shop to find the one that fits your cravings. They also offer soft-serve ice cream.
If you find yourself exploring the northern side of the island, stop at one of these sweet spots before making your way back to Edgartown.
- Don’t let the name fool you; Ben & Bill’s Chocolate Emporium is more than just chocolates. Make your ideal sundae or cone at this Oak Bluffs spot by picking your flavors, toppings, and cone type.
- If you’re looking for something other than ice cream that’s just as delicious, step into Tisberry Frozen Yogurt and Smoothies. The fro-yo shop offers a range of frozen yogurt and topping options. You can also get fruit smoothies and acai bowls.
Indulge a Little on a New England Escape
From tasty ice cream shops to a full-service on-site spa, you won’t have any trouble finding ways to treat yourself when you stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites on Martha’s Vineyard. As one of the best hotels in Edgartown, you’ll have everything you need to make the most out of your relaxing getaway.
Our range of accommodations includes luxury suites and cozy guest rooms. No matter what room style you choose, you’ll have a fully-equipped and comfortable space to call home. Take advantage of our fitness center, rental bikes, concierge services, board games, and more to make the most out of your stay. To learn more about booking your stay or special offers, call 508-627-4711.