From sunrise to sunset, there is no shortage of things to do and see during your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Our Edgartown hotel is the perfect home base for your Martha’s Vineyard getaway. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a bit of local shopping, discover nearby towns, or soak in the sunshine at a beach, there’s something for everyone. A great way to end your fun-filled day is relaxing with friends or family at one of the fantastic bars found in and around Edgartown.
A Guide to Martha’s Vineyard Bars near Edgartown
From bars perfect for a laidback end to the day or local staples known for live music, you can find a bar near our Massachusetts hotel that matches your mood.
- Another piece of Martha’s Vineyard history is The Newes From America. Located right across the street from The Vineyard, this bar is a convenient option if you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a last-minute night out.
- When you visit The Wharf, walk through the door marked “the Pub,” and you’ll find a cozy bar loved by locals and visitors alike. This spot is perfect if you’re looking for a place to grab a beer with friends. If you’re looking for something a little more lively, go to “The Back Bar” for live music and DJs.
- If you’re looking for a brewery to relax at, stop by Bad Martha Farmer’s Brewery. Located in Edgartown, enjoy a cheese plate or charcuterie board while sipping on one of the top-notch beers found on tap.
- Take in the views from Alchemy’s upstairs porch as you sip on a top-notch cocktail. This Edgartown spot is perfect for those looking for a date night with its extensive wine program to classic and contemporary cocktail offerings.
- Make the quick drive to Oak Bluffs to visit the Ritz Cafe, a historic dive bar and rock club. First established as a bar in 1944, this Martha’s Vineyard staple attracts visitors with its quality drinks, welcoming atmosphere, and live music lineup.
- Town Bar has everything from craft cocktails to 18 beer lines. In the warmer months, relax in the outdoor beer garden. When winter hits, watch the game while relaxing by the fire.
Don’t Miss a Thing during Your Edgartown Escape
Every now and then, you need a chance to take a break from everyday life and enjoy a bit of R&R. When you’re ready to get away, book your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Located in the heart of downtown Edgartown, our hotel puts you close to some of the best bars, seafood restaurants, and golf courses Martha’s Vineyard has to offer.
After a day of exploration, relax in comfort back in your room. Our hotel is made up of a range of luxurious yet cozy rooms and suites. Be sure to take advantage of our amenities during your stay, including board games to borrow and a private courtyard. Call 508-627-4711 to learn more about booking your stay or how special offers can help you save on your visit.