Make the Most Out of Martha’s Vineyard in the FallBY VINEYARD SQUARE HOTEL | 13 September 2021
Tucked away in the heart of downtown Edgartown sits Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. This quaint Martha’s Vineyard hotel is the perfect place to call home for anyone looking to escape everyday life for a little while. Any time of year is a great time to visit, but there’s something special about Martha’s Vineyard in the fall. Whether you’re vacationing with friends or family, there’s plenty of fun to be had during an autumn escape.
The Top Activities and Attractions That’ll Put You in the Fall Spirit
Temperatures on Martha’s Vineyard stay pleasant during the fall, so you’ll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. We’ve made a list of some of our favorite fall things to do that’ll have you embracing fall at every turn.
- Take Insta-worthy pics while picking pumpkins at Morning Glory Farm.
- Thanks to warm temperatures sticking around, fall is still an excellent time for a beach day.
- Visit the Edgartown Lighthouse, which is open weekends from September through mid-October.
- Check out local events like Vineyard Artisans Columbus Day Festival or Bass in the Grass.
- See stunning fall colors on a hiking adventure.
- Grab something pumpkin-flavored from a local coffee shop or even a brewery like Bad Martha Brewing.
- View the scenery from above on an airplane ride with Classic Aviators.
- Explore local vendors at the West Tisbury Farmer’s Market, which runs Wednesdays and Saturdays through the end of October.
- Catch a fall sunset from some of the best spots around Martha’s Vineyard, including Menemsha Public Beach or our hotel’s front porch.
Looking for more recommendations? Our knowledgeable front desk staff is here to help and can offer suggestions for more fun fall adventures.
Book Your Autumn Escape to Edgartown
As autumn colors take over the landscape, Martha’s Vineyard in the fall is guaranteed to be a stunning backdrop for your next getaway. If you’re looking for a centrally located hotel so you can be close to all the action, book your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. This Edgartown hotel, which overlooks the harbor and waterfront district, gives guests are relaxing place to unwind after a day of exploration.
We offer a range of room options, from standard rooms to luxury suites, so there’s something that fits your needs and budget. Enjoy a fall evening on the front porch or in our private courtyard before dining at Chesca’s, a delicious restaurant located on our property. Be sure to check out our range of other on-site amenities to make the most out of your stay. Call 508-627-4711 to learn more about booking your stay.