When choosing where to stay on your Martha’s Vineyard getaway, you want a hotel that’s centrally located while also providing a tranquil space to call home. You get exactly that at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Our boutique hotel is ideal for anyone looking to escape everyday life for a while, including couples planning a trip for two. On your romantic getaway, enjoy date night at some of the best fine dining restaurants in Edgartown.
The 5 Best Upscale Restaurants Near Edgartown
Fine dining doesn’t have to be stuffy. This type of Martha’s Vineyard restaurant combines an upscale atmosphere with New England charm.
1. Found right at our Martha’s Vineyard hotel is Chesca’s Restaurant. Known for its great atmosphere and excellent service, the Edgartown restaurant is a convenient option for anyone looking to enjoy a date night. Browse the menu, and you’ll find a wide selection of dishes, from tasty starters to filling entrees. Be sure to leave room for dessert!
2. Try bistro fine dining at Détente. The cozy and modern seasonal spot in Nevin Square has been around since 2005. The husband and wife team work with local farmers and fishermen to create a menu centered around the freshest ingredients possible.
3. Enjoy a taste of France in Edgartown at L’etoile Restaurant. Located in a restored whaling captain’s house, the restaurant is known for having a seasonally-driven menu featuring dishes made using as many native ingredients as possible.
4. Atlantic Fish and Chop House, with both indoor and outdoor dining spaces, is known for cuisine that is both elegant and approachable. Sip on a glass of wine or a refreshing cocktail while creating your perfect three-course meal.
5. Alchemy Bistro & Bar, found on Edgartown’s Main Street, has been a Martha’s Vineyard staple for two decades. Combining culinary styles from France, Italy, and Spain, the bistro has a dinner menu that appeals to a wide range of palates.
In addition to the dining options listed above, we encourage you to try some of our other neighborhood favorites – Rockfish, The Port Hunter, The Wharf, The Covington, and The Seafood Shanty. Bon appetit!
Plan a Martha’s Vineyard Trip for Two
From spending a day exploring nearby Oak Bluffs to having an upscale dining date night, there is no shortage of things to do in Edgartown. Make the most out of your trip for two by booking your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Found in the heart of downtown, our hotel is the perfect home base.
After each adventure-filled day, rest up in the comfort of your luxurious yet cozy room. We offer a variety of lodging options, which means we can host groups of all budgets. Browse our accommodations online before booking your stay with the click of a button. If you have any questions about our hotel, its amenities, or ways to save, call 508-627-4711.