From charming towns to sandy beaches, there is no shortage of stunning sights to discover when staying at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Our quaint Edgartown hotel, overlooking the harbor and waterfront district, is home to some of the best views in town. However, there are plenty of other incredible scenic spots throughout Martha’s Vineyard just waiting for you to discover them.
A Checklist of Insta-Worthy Views
Sitting just off the coast of Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard might be a small island, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t full of incredible sights. See them for the water on a sunset cruise, or hop on and off the bus, one of the many transportation options available on the island. To fully experience the beauty of this New England area, check out these different spots for the best views in Massachusetts.
- To get to Wasque Point, you’ll need to hop on the Chappy Ferry and head over to Chappaquiddick Island. The 200-acre nature reserve is home to incredible bird watching and boardwalks.
- Found in Chilmark, Menemsha Hills is an ideal spot to take in scenic vistas across Vineyard Sound. Home to the second-highest point on the island, you’ll be able to see for miles.
- Aquinnah Cliffs Overlook, once called Gay Head, is one of the most visited spots for a reason. Wander the lower beach paths to see the cliffs up close. The upper tails provide views of the Elizabeth Islands and Gay Head Light.
- Make the short journey to Lighthouse Beach to see the sailboats come in and out of the harbor. Be sure to take in the Edgartown Lighthouse before heading over to Fuller Street Beach.
- Explore the Long Point Wildlife Refuge to see if you can spot the rare plants and wildlife that have adapted to call this dry, acidic landscape and its ponds home. Walk along the two-mile trail through the oak forest and savannah for a truly memorable experience.
You never know what breathtaking sights await you on your outings, so be sure your phone or camera is always charged to capture the views.
Take It All In on a New England Escape
If you’re ready to enjoy the slower pace of life for a little while, pack your bags and head to Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Located on scenic Martha’s Vineyard, our boutique and affordable hotel is the perfect spot for any getaway.
Our accommodations include luxury suites to cozy guest rooms. No matter which option you choose, you’ll have a relaxing place to call home. If you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or need help with reservations, our experienced concierge staff is here to help. Call 508-627-4711 to learn more about our hotel or how to save on your stay.