When vacationing on Martha’s Vineyard it’s not hard to find fun ways to make memories. From the moment you wake up until your return to your accommodation at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites, there are endless ways to explore Edgartown and the surrounding towns. Cycle around town on one of our rental bikes or go on a self-guided lighthouse tour. If you’re looking for a relaxing end to your evening, watch the sunset on a Martha’s Vineyard cruise.
The Best Martha’s Vineyard Boat Charters to Chase the Sunset On
There’s nothing quite like seeing the sun sink into the horizon as you cruise around the waters surrounding Martha’s Vineyard.
- For three decades, Mad Max Charters has shown visitors and locals alike breathtaking views on its sunset catamaran sail. You’ll depart from Edgartown Harbor and sail into the Nantucket Sound. Don’t forget to bring along snacks and refreshments to enjoy on your journey.
- Go for a two-hour cruise with Plan Sea. To make this luxurious cruise even more enjoyable, you can bring your own food and drinks, including cocktails.
- Celebrate the end of another day on a cruise with Island Time Charters. Their sunset and cocktail cruise will take you on a sightseeing harbor cruise. You have two different cruising routes to choose from, so be sure to look into the different options.
- Set sail on Nauti Girl Excursions’ double-decker pontoon. Their sunset excursion can be combined with one of their other cruise options so that you can enjoy a full day out on the water. Explore Edgartown, Chappaquiddick, and Katama Bay as the sun sets behind the Edgartown Lighthouse.
- Pirate Adventures Martha’s Vineyard offers a unique sailing experience. Cruise through the Nantucket Sound after departing Oak Bluffs Harbor on a pirate ship.
- Explore Martha’s Vineyard’s waterways with Catboat Charters on its restored 1927 Cape Cod Catboat. Their private sunset sails are two hours long and can accommodate up to six passengers.
Plan Your Dream New England Escape
If you’re looking for a quintessential New England getaway, book your stay at Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites. Located in downtown Edgartown, this luxurious hotel has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing getaway. Be sure to leave time in your Martha’s Vineyard itinerary to go for a sunset cruise.
No matter what type of accommodation option you choose, you’ll have a cozy place to call home. Make the most out of your stay by taking advantage of our on-site amenities, including a fitness center, homemade continental breakfast for in-season guests, and more. Call 508-627-4711 to learn more about the hotel or how to save on your stay.